- We truly believe that every person matters and is important to God. Likewise, we should try our best to treat each person as someone who is special and important.
- We sincerely want every student to achieve his or her best on the SAT and in life.
- We certainly want each parent to get more than his or her money's worth and to feel extremely satisfied with every facet of the program.
- Thus, we pledge to do the following:
· We will treat everyone with respect, courtesy, and warmth.
· We will provide our students with the best tools and information.
· We will train our students in tested and proven-to-work strategies.
· We will familiarize our students with the content and questions they will encounter by giving them authentic SAT practice sections.
· We will give our students detailed answer explanations so they know how to do each type of question.
· We will provide our students with an encouraging and nurturing environment and make the test seem less intimidating.
· We will encourage our students to have fun with icebreakers, games, activities, challenges, competitions, and rewards.
· We will raise our students' confidence as they track their own scores and witness their own improvement and growth.
· We will keep parents informed by providing them with an open line of communication and a detailed report at the completion of the program, including the next steps to take.